90 AVENUE Compound New Cairo
90 AVENUE Compound New Cairo
9,578,102.00 EGP
9,578,102.00 EGP
90 AVENUE Compound New Cairo
90 AVENUE Compound New Cairo
7,811,851.00 EGP
7,811,851.00 EGP
Apartment with Garden 168m

90 AVENUE Compound New Cairo


Apartment with Garden and 2 Bedrooms for sale in 90 Avenue Compound in New Cairo by Tabarak Developments

8,626,009.00 EGP 8626009.0 EGP 8,626,009.00 EGP

8,626,009.00 EGP

  • CODE
  • Developer
  • Unit type
  • Unit Size :
  • Bedrooms
  • Bathrooms
  • Payment Method
  • Payment Plan
  • Down Payment
  • Delivery Year
  • Delivery Type

This combination does not exist.

Developer: TBK Developments
Unit type: Apartment
Unit Size :: 168m + Garden : 61m
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Payment Method: Instalments
Payment Plan: 7 Years
Down Payment: 10%
Delivery Year: 2025
Delivery Type: Fully Finished

Unit Description 

Apartment with Garden

2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms

Ground Floor

Unit Size : 168m

Garden Size : 61m

Project Description 

90 Avenue Compound is a luxury residential development located in the heart of New Cairo's Fifth Settlement. It is developed by Tabarak Holding, one of the leading real estate developers in Egypt. The compound is spread over an area of 50 acres, with only 18% of the space dedicated to residential units and the remaining 82% dedicated to green spaces


Tabarak Holding is a leading real estate developer in Egypt with over 40 years of experience. The company has developed a wide range of projects, including residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments. Tabarak Holding is known for its high-quality standards and its commitment to delivering on its promises. Some of the notable projects developed by Tabarak Holding include:

  • 90 Avenue Compound
  • Zahraa El Maadi City
  • The Gate Towers
  • The Address
  • The District


90 Avenue Compound is located in a prime location in New Cairo, on South Teseen Street, in front of the American University and the Future University in Egypt (FUE). It is also close to major highways and transport hubs, making it easy to move around the city.


June 2025

Payment Plan

10% Down Payment : 862,600 EGP

10% After 2 years

 5% After 3 years

 75% Quarterly Equal installments Over 7 years

Discover the Properties 90 Avenue Compound New Cairo

Vibes Zone ( THE PERFECT

Vibe Zone offers the perfect backdrop for bonding with friends and family, all while basking in a dynamic day outdoors. Revel in the pleasure of a delightful BBQ affair by the serene lake pool, or unwind atop a soothing deck shaded by swaying palms, affording you picturesque vistas. Irrespective of your prevailing mood, Vibe Zone ensures not only to meet but exceed your anticipations, promising an experience that transcends boundaries.

Family Zone

90 Avenue's family zone is an open invitation for the whole family
to enjoy experiences of a lifetime in one joyful place. Offering some-
thing for just everyone, the zone boasts open playgrounds for little
kids' entertainment, splash pads for a memorable game, in addition
to an elegantly appointed pool restaurant inviting you to set your
taste buds on an exceptional culinary adventure, every single time

The 90 Mall Zone

Residents residing within the 90 Mall Zone enjoy an exclusive opportunity to access a cutting-edge shopping center spanning an impressive 60,000 square meters. Designed to cater to a diverse range of preferences, the 90 Mall offers a premium selection of stores and renowned brands across various product categories.

Swimming pools 

The project features refreshing and beautifully designed swimming pools, allowing residents to enjoy swimming and relaxation in a refreshing atmosphere

Security and surveillance

ensures a secure and safe environment with 24/7 security and surveillance systems in place.

Discover the Properties 90 Avenue Compound New Cairo
Discover the Properties 90 Avenue Compound New Cairo
Phone Number

+2 01022048450



Discover the Properties 90 Avenue Compound New Cairo