Creek town in New Cairo by IL Cazar Developments
Creek town in New Cairo by IL Cazar Developments
14,560,000.00 EGP
14,560,000.00 EGP
Creek Town  New Cairo by IL Cazar Developments
Creek Town  New Cairo by IL Cazar Developments
14,300,000.00 EGP
14,300,000.00 EGP
Duplex 195m

Creek Town New Cairo by IL Cazar Developments

3 Bedrooms apartment for sale in Creek Town new cairo by IL Cazar Developments

13,650,000.00 EGP 13650000.0 EGP 13,650,000.00 EGP

13,650,000.00 EGP

  • CODE
  • Developer
  • Unit type
  • Unit Size :
  • Bedrooms
  • Bathrooms
  • Payment Method
  • Payment Plan
  • Down Payment
  • Delivery Year
  • Delivery Type

This combination does not exist.

Developer: IL CAZAR
Unit type: Duplex
Unit Size :: 195m + garden 100m
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Payment Method: Instalments
Payment Plan: 7 Years
Down Payment: 10%
Delivery Year: 2025
Delivery Type: Core & Shell

Unit Description

Duplex with garden

Size : 195m

Garden : 100m

3 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms

Project Description

Creek Town New Cairo is designed to provide residents with maximum privacy and tranquility. The residential buildings are spaced apart to ensure that each unit has ample privacy. The buildings are also designed with double-glazed facades that keep noise out and provide a view of the surrounding greenery. Each unit has a window overlooking a garden or water feature, adding to the sense of peace and relaxation. The project features a variety of units, including apartments, townhouses, duplexes, and penthouses, with sizes starting from 128m for a two-bedroom apartment and 195m for a duplex. The project covers an area of 100 acres, with only 20% of the land dedicated to buildings. The remaining 80% is devoted to landscaping, service facilities, and water bodies, creating a serene and harmonious living environment.


Il Cazar is an Egyptian real estate development company that was founded in 2019. The company is known for its luxurious and innovative projects, which are designed to provide residents with a high quality of life. Some of Il Cazar's most notable projects include Creek Town New Cairo, Go Heliopolis, and Aian. Il Cazar is a rapidly growing company with a strong commitment to excellence. The company is committed to providing its customers with the best possible service and experience, and it is dedicated to developing sustainable and environmentally friendly projects.


Creek Town New Cairo is a residential compound located in the heart of the First Settlement, one of the most prestigious and sought-after areas in Greater Cairo. It is situated along the new Suez Road, offering easy access to the city's major landmarks and amenities.



Payment Plan

10% down payment,10% after 2 months with 7 years equal installments

10% down payment, 5% after 2 months with 6 years equal installments

Maintenances: 8%

Discover The Properties In Creek Town New Cairo

The compound has 24-hour security to ensure the safety of its residents.

Landscaped gardens

Creek Town New Cairo is adorned with beautifully landscaped gardens, creating a serene and picturesque atmosphere throughout the compound

Commercial & Admin Area

The Creek Town project will contain a commercial and administrative area with restaurants, cafes, clinics, and some features to serve residents


The clubhouse serves as a vibrant social hub for residents, offering a space to host events, gatherings, and community activities

Swimming Pools

Creek Town New Cairo features a sparkling swimming pool, providing residents with a refreshing oasis to escape the heat and enjoy a leisurely swim or enjoy a day of relaxation by the pool

Children's playground

A dedicated children's playground provides a safe and engaging play area for kids, allowing them to enjoy outdoor activities and socialize with other children

Discover The Properties In Creek Town New Cairo
Discover the Properties In Creek Town New Cairo
Discover The Properties In Creek Town New Cairo
Discover The Properties In Creek Town New Cairo
Phone Number

+2 01022048450


Discover The Properties In Creek Town New Cairo